- Who are you? What do you do?
I’m Wednesday Noir. If I’m not writing you can most likely find me watching80s horror movies or binge-watching Netflix with a cat on my lap. I’m obsessed with all things My Little Pony and gourmet teas. Being social has always been hard for me. But social awkwardness led to my love for books and writing. My favorite genres include Urban Fantasy, Erotica, Paranormal Romance, and Horror.
- What is your writing process? Do you follow a regular routine?
My writing routine varies but usually, all the writing takes place on my couch, a blanket on my lap and a cup of hot cinnamon tea by my side. I always write best late at night when the house is quiet and it’s just me and the cat.
- What are the most important elements of good writing? According to you, what tools are must-haves for writers?
Patience first and foremost. Passion for your story. An overactive imagination. A really good editing program. Friends who are supportive.
- What motivates you to write?
There is no greater feeling than creating a world in which you can be anyone or anything. It’s an escape into new worlds, you’re only limitations is your imagination.
- Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?
I’m cranky when I don’t write. Usually, a cup of tea and a hot relaxing shower takes care of any mental blocks.
- Do you have any advice for other writers?
Don’t give up. Write for yourself first. Never stop until you get to where you want to be.
- What is the message in your book? What are your readers’ reactions to it?
The message in all my books is. Sex should be embraced all your (legal) kinks explored. Life is too short not to discover new things to broaden your mind.
- Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
I always learn from my characters. But mostly self-confidence. Everyone deserves to be loved and fulfilled.
- What are your current/future projects?
Currently, I’m working on a follow up to Tale of the Panty Thief.