1. Who are you? What do you do? I am M.L.Ruscsak Author of The New Reign a Of Lite and Darke Novel. Aside from that I design book covers, do promotional Mock-ups
2. What is your writing process? Do you follow a regular routine? I write when inspiration strikes \. I don;t set a routine or decide that I have to write 1000 words today. For me it brings on writers block. Where as just writing to write frees my mind and takes my work into a whole different direction and usually becomes so much better then what I ever dreamed.
3. What are the most important elements of good writing? According to you, what tools are must-haves for writers? I have to have spell check, A keyboard since I can’t read my own writing, And I have to have an editor that understands my vision.
4. What motivates you to write? My husband is my muse. Without him I would have never sat down and wrote my first novel or would have continued the story.
5. Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it? It does happen so I write something for fun. Something for me. It doesn’t have to make sense. Doesn’t even have to be spelled correctly. It’s just something for me to let my mind wonder for a moment.
6. Do you have any advice for other writers? Write what you dream, what you feel and never listen to those who tell you that you should write “this”. Their vision is not yours and will ruin yours if you let it.
7. What is the message in your book? What are your readers’ reactions to it? There is a message however it won;t come into play until the end of the series. Right now I get either the ones that understand my madness and see the potential for a movie. Or the ones that don’t get it that are disappointed in the book. I promise the prequel is much better and will fill in some of the gaps in the first.
8. Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? Oh yes, I learned that I love creating new worlds and those who are in my book have a mind of their own.
9. What are your current/future projects? I am working on the third book in the “Of Lite and Darke Series”, working on the first book in a new series and planning a stand alone book for later.
10. What book(s)/author(s) have influenced your life and writing? Anne Bishop, Shannon Hale and so many others that would take me forever to name.
11. Is there any other information you want to share? I started writing as a way to communicate following tow strokes back in 2011. It took three years before I could form enough of a straight thought to pen what would become “The New Reign”
Author Website: http://ofliteanddarke.my-free.website/