While on tour, the lead singer Stix from a rock cover band meets a sexy woman named Melody who is a fan of a rock legend’s music he sings. The two tangos together and realize the attraction is over their heads. Stix is determined for her to become his Rockstar baby; therefore, he can’t get her out of his mind nor can she.
After losing a poker game, Kenji hands over a Mikage family powerful living artifact, such as fairy dragon to a pawn shop owner, named Dai. As he comes back to the states from Japan, the fairy dragon has her own intentions in San Francisco. Dai has his eyes set on selling the magical creature, yet his plans get changed when his employee, Shoda stumbles upon the fairy dragon by accident. He soon sets her free and she begins a magical contract with him, yet he doesn’t know. She reconnects with nature to regain her power and learn of the outside world since she was caged all those years ago.
When Kenji lost the magical creature, his family is now on the hunt to recapture thousands of years of legacy that the fairy dragon brought to them such as magic, wealth and power. Shoda soon meets an enigmatic woman, named Lana who turns his world upset down. Shoda and Lana soon fall in love, yet unfathomable events center around her and the fairy dragon that the Mikage family are after. She holds a puzzling secret about herself and the fairy dragon where it attracts unwanted attention from others. Lana and Shoda grow close to one another and their love for one another deepens. A battle of wits, old Japanese legends and an unforgettable love bind Lana and Shoda at each turn. Things unravel for the men as they are now tangled up with Lana and the fairy dragon who are at the root of it all.
A young woman, named Aileen moves to a dance academy with her three cousins, Ferris, Fiona and Ciar in Dublin. The cousins involve themselves in new experiences, for they grew up in a remote part of Ireland. As they settle into their lives, the people around them see that the four cousins are beyond naturally gifted dancers. They move in elegance, grace, mystery and divine beauty like swans. Some of their classmates become enthralled with their exquisiteness, dance and supernatural attributes that spellbound them in different ways.
Aileen gets caught up in her new-found life, finding love and her swan song. Each one of the cousins have a secret hiding away from another. Aileen’s love life becomes a division that soon circulates to a chain of events that connects each one of her cousin’s down a different path. Aileen follows her swan song and it brings her to choose between two men, she has fallen for. At the same time, a deep-rooted darkness from her family’s ancient past about their origins soon befalls them and creates a dark swan amongst them. Now the light and dark must come out in a special dance to save or destroy the family from within and the love that is found.
Sleepwalker: An eighteen year old blonde with a penchant for older men and public nudity! A jaded member of Spain’s Guardia Civil and a deranged serial killer!
“Friedrich Nietzsche! Of course,” came the reply, “Also sprach Zarathustra – Thus spoke Zarathustra, the over-man, the super being.
I am the over-man, I establish the new order, as Nietzsche so eloquently relates what is an ape to man, an embarrassment, a link to the past, a past without enlightenment, so I see man, so more like the apes than me, so limited in capacity, so devoid of morality.”
Deborah Grant is a normal, healthy teenager. A girl standing at a crossroads in her young life, and she has a decision to make:
Allow her loving yet domineering father dictate her future, or, strike out on her own, follow her heart and dare to dream?
A long holiday is what she needs and the Costa del Sol has beckoned. Fuengirola has welcomed the buxom blonde into its sun-drenched embrace.
But the Spanish resort reveals deeply buried desires, desires that she had never dared to dream lived inside her, desires that cause Deborah to rise from her bed in the early hours… and in a trance, she walks.
Disturbing, yet harmless she imagines…
Until the morning that she wakes to a nightmare discovery.
Suddenly, Debbie is terrified to close her eyes!
Sleepwalker, a psychological thriller with a hint of spice!
Caution: Please note that this novel includes some adult themes (nudism and exhibitionism)
A riveting, raw and poignant story that unravels the mystery of life in all its glory, wonder and connection. Lush, evocative and deeply humane is the true story of a mothers’ undying love and prayers to save her son.
Jim was on a missionary trip but the campsite was situated at a remote location. What should’ve been an easy problem to solve turns into a near-death experience. With no medical supplies on the campsite and the hospital at least, an hour’s drive away, Jim was in dire need of a life-saving intervention.
Thousands of miles lied between Jim and his mother Jean, however when Jean learns of her son’s impending fate she engages in the practice of remote prayer. Sixteen years later Jim experiences a moment of epiphany when he encounters the practice while reading a daily inspirational devotional. Intrigued by the claims that remote prayer can reverse life-threatening circumstances, Jim begins to investigate the activity to validate such claims.
During his investigation, Jim begins to recall the moments when his mother prayed for him and realizes that there was something special about her prayers. What Jim will eventually uncover about the practice of remote prayer, leads him into an experience that will deepen his religious beliefs. Remote Access is a powerful story of motherhood, prayer, connecting with those we love and desiring a change in their circumstance.
As a young nursing student, Selene Evans has a bright future ahead of her, but things take a radical turn when a vampire abducts her and forces her to drink his blood. The heightened senses, crazy emotions, and cravings pale in comparison to the drive of her newfound lust.
Not only does she have feelings for her kidnapper, the sire bond also forces her to obey his every command. To their mutual satisfaction, she craves to explore the fine line between pleasure and pain with him, and in the midst of it all, she begins to lose her sense of self.
Could her feelings for him just be a product of the sire bond? Only time spent away from his influence will tell, but there are forces so dark out there, they make her demon look like an angel in disguise.
**WARNING: Sire Bound is a BDSM Paranormal Romance Novella with adult characters and themes, violence, explicit language, graphic sex, bondage, and impact play. This is a sample (26 pages) of the full novella and is intended to be read in conjunction with Part 2.**
Rinko loves gaijin. Especially if they are BIG, DARK, and HUNG. When she sees one she likes, there’s nothing that can stand in her way. Once she is on the HUNT, Rinko always gets what she wants, and Rinko always want GAIJIN!
Rinko is a “gaijin hunter”, and she has a certain preference. She likes her Westerners black, and PACKING. Now you can collect her first THREE adventures in ONE VOLUME! See her pick up a gamer in Roppongi, a Pro-Wrestler in the legendary Sumo Hall in Sumida, and a foreign exchange student in Naha. What do all three have in common? They all STRETCH little Rinko to her absolute limit. Now you can own all three stories for one price!
1. Who are you? What do you do? I’m Charles, and I’m a writer. Love the softball questions. Have you ever seen the movie Anger Management? Remember the scene where Jack Nicholson asks Adam Sandler to tell him about himself. Adam Sandler starts listing off a bunch of superficial qualities. He says “No, tell us who you are.” No matter what Adam Sandler says it’s not the right answer. That’s what I think of when I ask myself that question. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-GV46SUcWs. Does that say anything about me?
2. What is your writing process? Do you follow a regular routine? I do EVERYTHING ELSE but write and wait for that moment until I can do NOTHING ELSE but write. I don’t eat, I don’t sleep, I’m nourished by coffee and cigarettes. I do nothing but write until the wee hours of the morning until the sun comes up. Then I have to consciously force myself to eat a meal and pass out. Then I wake up and do it all again, having far too much in my mind that needs to come out to sleep any longer than 2 or 3 hours. I repeat this daily until all that inspiration is spent, then I wait for it to happen again. Could last days, could last weeks, could last months, and the wait in between is the same. I know… this all sounds very unhealthy and draining, but it’s the greatest feeling I know in this life when it happens.
3. What are the most important elements of good writing? According to you, what tools are must-haves for writers? Passion. I think that’s it. You don’t have to be published or sell a lot of books to be a writer. If you write, you’re a writer. If you love it, you live it.
4. What motivates you to write? Sometimes I have too many thoughts floating in my head, and my only relief comes from putting them on paper.
5. Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it? I don’t really force myself to write when I don’t feel it, so no. I just wait till the inspiration comes. Once it does there is no such thing as writer’s block.
6. Do you have any advice for other writers? Breath. Take it one day at a time. I write for the joy of it, so I can’t really give advice on how to do it any other way. Now publishing, that’s a different story. Google is your friend! Research, research, research. Everything you need to know can be found. Don’t rush the process and put your book out as quickly as you figure out it’s as simple as uploading it to CreateSpace or KDP or whatever platform you choose. Read up on what other authors have to say and what they recommend you do before publishing. There are many advantages to planning your release carefully, so don’t rush it and do the research.
7. What is the message in your book? What are your readers’ reactions to it? The message is to be you and don’t let society define you. Find what makes you happy and go for it. There are no rules to YOUR happiness. Only you make the rules.
8. Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? That I can actually write a book LOL. I couldn’t imagine spending that much time and actually developing a full-length novel. It came out of nowhere. I honestly don’t take credit and give all credit to the muse.
9. What are your current/future projects? I want to help others get their work out. I’m currently going back to school to learn the ins and outs of publishing so I can help others share their writing with the world.
10. What book(s)/author(s) have influenced your life and writing? This’ll sound weird but Where The Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein. It was the first book I was ever in love with. I read through it so many times I had a good chunk of the poems memorized, even the long ones. It made me value reading and books. They weren’t just things I got from school that equaled homework.
11. Is there any other information you want to share? The new edition of A Thin Line Between Love and Lust will be out Nov. 24th
Author Website: http://amazon.com/author/c.e.long
1. Who are you? What do you do? I’m just a regular gal with far too many words and stories in my head.
2. What is your writing process? Do you follow a regular routine? When I need to get words out, I make time to sit at my computer and type. I tend towards a fairly regular routine but if the words aren’t there, it’s best to go out and get on with other things.
3. What are the most important elements of good writing? According to you, what tools are must-haves for writers? Imagination and a belief that whatever you’ve got to say, somebody out there is going to like it.
4. What motivates you to write? I love all aspects of the writing process. Writing stories is only one part. Beyond that is learning about marketing (via sites such as whattoreadafter50shades!). I’ve also been very blessed in making friends with other writers, which is incredible.
5. Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it? If the words aren’t coming I get on with my day. They always come back, whether it’s that day or the next, or the one after that.
6. Do you have any advice for other writers? Believe in yourself and tell the tale you want to tell.
7. What is the message in your book? What are your readers’ reactions to it? Overall I get pretty good responses to my stories. I write in a number of different genres, with the romantic books covering the ‘clean and wholesome’ right up to extremely explicit. Blurbs and reviews give an indication of content so as long as a reader reads them and is prepared for what’s to come, all seems to be good.
8. Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? I learn with every book I write. That is one of the great things I love about being an author. There is so much to learn all the time.
9. What are your current/future projects? There are books in process for three of my existing series – Forbidden Conflicts (romantic suspense), The Golden Desires (fantasy paranormal romance with a sliver of time travel), and my new series, Freedom of Flight. Each of these is definitely ready for the next chapter so my goal is to get them out in coming months.
10. What book(s)/author(s) have influenced your life and writing? Cynthia Harrod Eagles is by far the author I read most books by, however this year I’ve read lots of books by less known authors and I am loving that. There is so much talent out there that no-one ever sees or hears of.
11. Is there any other information you want to share? Sign up for my newsletter via my website. Each month you’ll get updates of new books coming out, price drops and even freebies – yes, freebies!!
Author Website: http://authorannmpratley.wixsite.com/writingisbliss
1. Who are you? What do you do? I am M.L.Ruscsak Author of The New Reign a Of Lite and Darke Novel. Aside from that I design book covers, do promotional Mock-ups
2. What is your writing process? Do you follow a regular routine? I write when inspiration strikes \. I don;t set a routine or decide that I have to write 1000 words today. For me it brings on writers block. Where as just writing to write frees my mind and takes my work into a whole different direction and usually becomes so much better then what I ever dreamed.
3. What are the most important elements of good writing? According to you, what tools are must-haves for writers? I have to have spell check, A keyboard since I can’t read my own writing, And I have to have an editor that understands my vision.
4. What motivates you to write? My husband is my muse. Without him I would have never sat down and wrote my first novel or would have continued the story.
5. Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it? It does happen so I write something for fun. Something for me. It doesn’t have to make sense. Doesn’t even have to be spelled correctly. It’s just something for me to let my mind wonder for a moment.
6. Do you have any advice for other writers? Write what you dream, what you feel and never listen to those who tell you that you should write “this”. Their vision is not yours and will ruin yours if you let it.
7. What is the message in your book? What are your readers’ reactions to it? There is a message however it won;t come into play until the end of the series. Right now I get either the ones that understand my madness and see the potential for a movie. Or the ones that don’t get it that are disappointed in the book. I promise the prequel is much better and will fill in some of the gaps in the first.
8. Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? Oh yes, I learned that I love creating new worlds and those who are in my book have a mind of their own.
9. What are your current/future projects? I am working on the third book in the “Of Lite and Darke Series”, working on the first book in a new series and planning a stand alone book for later.
10. What book(s)/author(s) have influenced your life and writing? Anne Bishop, Shannon Hale and so many others that would take me forever to name.
11. Is there any other information you want to share? I started writing as a way to communicate following tow strokes back in 2011. It took three years before I could form enough of a straight thought to pen what would become “The New Reign”
Author Website: http://ofliteanddarke.my-free.website/